Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Can be made up to 2 days ahead and stored in the fridge.
- 1⁄2 butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons mascarpone
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Toss together the butternut squash and oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a shallow baking tray and roast for 20-30 mins until brown. Leave to cool.
- Whizz the squash together with the cumin and mascarpone in a blender.
- Season and serve.