Recipe by Dawnab
This is a non-edible but creative Halloween project that can be used for decoration or an activity at a Halloween party.
Top Review by Mommy of Sunny Brook Farm
This is a classic - Halloween parties in many schools are being called "fall parties" and witches and scary things are frowned apon so as not to disturb certain individuals- sooo- when planning a my daughters kindergarten room party- we called these "scare crow hands" and tied them off with straw like raffia!!! Worked great with our fall on the farm theme.
Directions See How It's Made
- You will also need: 5 latex gloves--like the ones in a doctor's office; 10 plastic Halloween rings- spiders and skulls; 5 feet of string or ribbon.
- Insert one candy corn into each of the glove's fingers, pointy side toward the tip.
- Fill rest of glove with popcorn.
- Tie string around glove opening to seal.
- Place rings onto fingers.