Dari Donovan's Note:
I found this recipe back around Halloween of 2000 courtesy of Nabisco. Its a great Halloween treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 Oreo cookies, divided
- 1 (21 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 1/4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup white decorator icing
- 1 (16 ounce) package ssorted halloween decorative candies, for garnish (gummy worms or bugs)
- 1Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
- 2Coarsely chop 16 cookies; set aside.
- 3Prepare brownie mix batter according to package directions; stir in half the chopped cookies. Spread batter in greased 14-inch pizza pan. Bake at 350°F for 18 to 20 minutes or until done.
- 4Sprinkle marshmallows over top of hot brownie; bake for 3 to 5 minutes more or until marshmallows are lightly browned.
- 5Decorate remaining whole cookies with white decorator icing to resemble tombstones; set aside. Sprinkle remaining chopped cookies over marshmallows. Stand tombstones around pizza, pressing gently into brownie. Decorate with assorted candies.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloween Graveyard Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1014.0
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 780.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 176.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 33.3 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: