Recipe by Dari Donovan
I found this recipe back around Halloween of 2000 courtesy of Nabisco. Its a great Halloween treat.
- 24 Oreo cookies, divided
- 1 (21 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup white decorator icing
- 1 (16 ounce) packagessorted halloween decorative candies, for garnish (gummy worms or bugs)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
- Coarsely chop 16 cookies; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix batter according to package directions; stir in half the chopped cookies. Spread batter in greased 14-inch pizza pan. Bake at 350°F for 18 to 20 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over top of hot brownie; bake for 3 to 5 minutes more or until marshmallows are lightly browned.
- Decorate remaining whole cookies with white decorator icing to resemble tombstones; set aside. Sprinkle remaining chopped cookies over marshmallows. Stand tombstones around pizza, pressing gently into brownie. Decorate with assorted candies.