Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Great for your next Halloween Party, Mexican Fiesta, or any time your entertaining for that matter! Cooking time does not include time to pop corn.
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 quarts hot popped corn (popped with a hot-air popper)
- 1 cup tiny pretzel stick
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup dry roasted sunflower seeds
- Melt margarine.
- In a small skillet, combine melted margarine, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and hot sauce. Heat for 1 minute over med-high heat, stirring constantly.
- Place remaining ingredients in a lg. paper bag.
- Pour on margarine-spice mixture.
- Close bag tightly, and shake vigorously to coat evening.
- Pour popcorn mixture into a lg. bowl.