Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These came from Touche, on another site, who works with the Cancer Foundation and collects recipes for their Halloween do. They're not big recipes so I combined them here. Besides, no SEARCHING! IMPORTANT NOTE: Spooky Hands needs clear disposable gloves and twist ties. Dirt Pudding and Swamp Thing both need clear, disposable cup. And Boo Lollies need kleenex tissues(or your fav brand). The program does not allow non-food items in ingredients except for the yarn and pen in the Boo Lollies list.
ZOMBIE EYES (which are really sausage balls)
- 1 lb sausage
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheese
BOO LOLLIES (they are just dum dum suckers)
- dum dum lollipops
- black yarn (or ribbon) or orange yarn (or ribbon)
- pen, with black ink
MONSTER SLIME PUNCH
- lime sherbet
- ginger ale
- chocolate pudding mix, as directed but also add softened
- cream cheese, softened
- Oreo cookies, crushed
- candy corn
- plain popcorn or caramel corn
BOOGERS ON A STICK
- pretzel stick
- Cheez Whiz
- blue food coloring
- lime Jell-O gelatin
- gummy fish
- gummy worms
- ZOMBIE EYES:.
- mix all together, roll into balls and bake 35-45 minutes depending on your oven.
- BOO LOLLIES:.
- Dum Dum lollipops that have a kleenex placed over them and an orange or black piece of yarn tied just under the candy part of the sucker, then draw eyes and boo mouth to resemble a ghost.
- MONSTER SLIME PUNCH:.
- Lime sherbert in a punch bowl with ginger ale poured over the top.
- DIRT PUDDING:.
- chocolate pudding mixed as directed.
- Add softened cream cheese along with crushed oreos in the pudding, completely covering the top and served in individual clear, disposable punch cups.
- SPOOKY HANDS:.
- Take clear, disposable gloves and put one candy corn in the tip of each finger.
- Fill with either plain popcorn or carmel corn.
- Use a twist tie to secure the end.
- BOOGERS ON A STICK:.
- Take pretzel rods and dip one end into Cheez Whiz that has been previously mixed with blue food coloring until it turns green.
- SWAMP THING:.
- Lime jello that has been mixed with gummy fish and gummy worms and serve in a clear, disposable punch cup.