Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
This has been a big hit at our past Halloween parties. I got it from www.kraftfoods.com You can make this any color you want to go with whatever holiday.
Top Review by lsustacy
Very Easy and creamy fudge!!! I made 2 batches....purple and gold to support our favorite college (LSU) as we get ready for thanksgiving football! I love the option to make your own color! Thanks
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) package powdered sugar
- 2 (6 ounce) packagesbaker premium white baking chocolate, melted
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 8 drops yellow food coloring
- 4 drops red food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Gradually add sugar, beating until well blended after each addition.
- Add white chocolate, vanilla, pecans, and food coloring; mix well.
- Spread in a foil-lined 8 inch square pan.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Cut into squares.