Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another recipe from the Tesco magazine, haven't tried it yet, but I will make it without the added extras i.e. the icing licorice.
- Place the golden syrup and butter in a pan and heat gently.
- Finely chop the chocolate and add to pan.
- Stir until melted (taking care not to let the mixture get too hot). Stir in the peanut butter.
- Add crispy rice and combine well.
- Put the mixture on a tray and chill for 15 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the fridge and roll into 8 balls of equal size. Now let the kids loose with the decorating!