Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fun halloween treat for the kids.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 10 cups crispy rice cereal
- 9 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups mixture candy corn
- 3⁄4 cup miniature chocolate chip
- candy pumpkins
- orange food coloring
- Melt butter and marshmallows; stir until smooth.
- In a large bowl, mix rice cereal, candy corn and miniature chips together.
- Add orange food coloring to marshmallow mixture.
- Add marshmallow mixture to cereal mixture; stir quickly to combine.
- Spread on a large buttered jellyroll pan; press with buttered hands.
- While warm, press on candy pumpkins spaced 1 to 2 inches apart.
- Refrigerate and cut into squares.