A fun halloween treat for the kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter and marshmallows; stir until smooth.
- 2In a large bowl, mix rice cereal, candy corn and miniature chips together.
- 3Add orange food coloring to marshmallow mixture.
- 4Add marshmallow mixture to cereal mixture; stir quickly to combine.
- 5Spread on a large buttered jellyroll pan; press with buttered hands.
- 6While warm, press on candy pumpkins spaced 1 to 2 inches apart.
- 7Refrigerate and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloween Crisp Candy Corn Treats
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.7
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 263.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 29.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: