Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fun halloween treat for the kids.
Make and share this Halloween Crisp Candy Corn Treats recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter and marshmallows; stir until smooth.
- In a large bowl, mix rice cereal, candy corn and miniature chips together.
- Add orange food coloring to marshmallow mixture.
- Add marshmallow mixture to cereal mixture; stir quickly to combine.
- Spread on a large buttered jellyroll pan; press with buttered hands.
- While warm, press on candy pumpkins spaced 1 to 2 inches apart.
- Refrigerate and cut into squares.