Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
A new find from Pillsbury. Going to try it out for Halloween.
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1⁄2-2⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1⁄2-2⁄3 cup raisins
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup ready-to-spread vanilla frosting
- Line a 12-inch pizza pan with foil; grease the foil.
- Slice the roll of cookie dough into 1/4 inch slices.
- Place cookie dough slices in the bottom of the foil-lined pizza pan.
- With your fingers that have been dipped in flour, press dough to form a crust.
- Bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool completely.
- Using the foil lining, lift the cookie crust gently from the pan; carefully remove the foil lining and place the crust on a serving platter or tray.
- Evenly spread peanut butter over the crust.
- Sprinkle with candy corn and raisins.
- Melt ready-to-spread frosting in a saucepan over low heat; stir constantly until thin enough to drizzle.
- Drizzle icing over cookie pizza.
- Cut pizza into wedges and serve.