Recipe by Olive*
Cookie bark with a different look. It's a ghoulish treat for Halloween or anytime. This recipe only uses 1/2 package of your favorite sandwich cookies, but you might as well buy and extra package of vanilla/almond bark and make a second batch because it won't last long once your friends and family taste it. Serving size can vary.
- 15 chocolate sandwich style cookies
- 24 ounces white chocolate bark
- orange food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a large jelly roll pan, or cookie sheet with waxed paper. Coat the waxed paper with a non-stick spray, or you can also lightly oil it. Set aside.
- Add the cookies into a large zip lock bag and zip it shut. Using your hands, crush the bag until cookies are broken into corse pieces. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe glass bowl, melt one package of the white bark.
- Remove the melted bowl of bark from the microwave, and stir in the orange food coloring to the desired shade of orange you want, and then add the broken cookie pieces.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan; spreading it evenly over the entire pan. Refrigerate until solid. (Can take 10 minutes more or less).
- Remove bark from pan onto a large cutting board and peel off wax paper. Break the cookie bark into pieces. Store in an airtight container.