Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this from a pamphlet from Chex at the Taste of Home Cooking School. I am hoping I can try it before this Halloween! The sprinkles are listed in the recipe as Betty Crocker orange and black candy decors.
- 8 ounces white chocolate, baking bars coarsely chopped
- 4 cups Corn Chex or 4 cups rice Chex cereal
- 2 cups bite sized pretzel twists
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1⁄4 cup candy sprinkles
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave chopped baking bars uncovered on High 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Gently stir in cereal, pretzels and raisins until evenly coated. Stir in candy corn and decors.
- Spread on waxed paper or foil until cooled and chocolate is set. Break into chunks. Store loosely covered.