1/1 Photo of Halloween Carrot Fingers
Healthy and spooky at the same time! Put the cream cheese dip into a black bowl . Serve with baby carrots and crackers. I'll have to post a picture soon.Creep out the kids!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill a serving bowl with the cream cheese dip.
- 2Wash and peel 4 long carrots for fingers and 1 medium carrot for a thumb.
- 3With a paring knife (a parent's job), cut a flat, shallow notch in the tip of each carrot.
- 4Then use a dab of dip or softened cream cheese to glue a sliced-almond fingernail atop each notch.
- 5Stick the fingers in the dip and serve with baby carrotsor crackers for dipping.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloween Carrot Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4