Healthy and spooky at the same time! Put the cream cheese dip into a black bowl . Serve with baby carrots and crackers. I'll have to post a picture soon.Creep out the kids!
- Fill a serving bowl with the cream cheese dip.
- Wash and peel 4 long carrots for fingers and 1 medium carrot for a thumb.
- With a paring knife (a parent's job), cut a flat, shallow notch in the tip of each carrot.
- Then use a dab of dip or softened cream cheese to glue a sliced-almond fingernail atop each notch.
- Stick the fingers in the dip and serve with baby carrotsor crackers for dipping.
I really liked this fun Halloween idea! It is very easy to make, tastes super yummy and has a great presentation! While it is not as creepy as other finger recipes I like the healthy aspect of this.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this great recipe with us, little!
Made and reviewed for our VIP in Veggie Swap #27 October 2010.