1/1 Photo of Halloween Brownie Pizza
This cake is a whole lot of fun - for kids and adults. I have used cream cheese icing instead of the canned vanilla frosting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Line a 12-inch round pizza pan with foil; grease foil.
- 3Prepare brownie mix as directed on package, using the water, oil and egg; spread in foil-lined pan.
- 4Bake for 30 to 34 minutes; do not overbake; cool completely.
- 5Frost brownie with vanilla frosting.
- 6Make a spider web by piping the decorating icing in a spiral pattern, using the round tip; start the spiral pattern at the outside and keep the lines about ¾ inch apart; using a toothpick or knife, draw lines outward through frosting starting at center of brownie.
- 7To make spider, cut gumdrop crosswise into thirds; place smaller rounded end on brownie, rounded side up, to form body of spider; cut 4 thin strips from each remaining gumdrop slice to form legs; Place next to spider body.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloween Brownie Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.1
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 112.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 24.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: