Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Non-alcoholic punch for Halloween
Make and share this Halloween Brew recipe from Food.com.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg in a saucepan and add 1 cup of cider; heat until sugar dissolves.
- Add remaining sider and orange juice concentrate; chill.
- Just before serving, stir in ginger ale.
- Cut oranges into slices.
- Decorate the slices with whole cloves to make pumpkin faces.
- Garnish the drinks with the orange slices.
- Makes about 12 cups, or 20-24 servings of punch.