This is so simple, so sinful & so scrumptious. Saw this AM on our local morning news. I cut bars very small because it is super rich.
- Preheat oven to 350. Liberally spray a 13x9 pan, set aside.
- Mix together brownie mix, stir in pretzels and spread in pan.
- Bake 8 minutes, remove from oven. It will not be fully cooked.
- Sprinkle with all candies & peanuts.
- Drizzle milk over all.
- Return to oven for 15 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely before cutting in bars.
- I put in fridge for a few minutes to make it easier to cut. Can freeze bars in a ziploc bag.