Here's another quick bark idea when you need something for the goodie bags for your child's class or coworkers at Halloween
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 ounces semisweet chocolate morsels (a bag and a half. Milk chocolate may be used instead of semi-sweet)
- 2 cups candy corn
- 1Pre-heat oven to 150 degrees.
- 2Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3Spread chocolate morsels over the baking pan and place in oven.
- 4Allow the chips to melt.
- 5Remove pan and spread chips evenly
- 6Sprinkle chocolate with candy corn.
- 7Press candy corn down slightly.
- 8Allow to cool (quick set in freezer or refrigerator).
- 9Break apart.
- 10Makes roughly 8-10 snack size baggies for gift giving.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloween Bark
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.9
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 1.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 33.7 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: