Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Here's another quick bark idea when you need something for the goodie bags for your child's class or coworkers at Halloween
- 18 ounces semisweet chocolate morsels (a bag and a half. Milk chocolate may be used instead of semi-sweet)
- 2 cups candy corn
- Pre-heat oven to 150 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread chocolate morsels over the baking pan and place in oven.
- Allow the chips to melt.
- Remove pan and spread chips evenly
- Sprinkle chocolate with candy corn.
- Press candy corn down slightly.
- Allow to cool (quick set in freezer or refrigerator).
- Break apart.
- Makes roughly 8-10 snack size baggies for gift giving.