Halloumi Wrapped in Red Pepper With Lemon and Chilli
- Skin the peppers if you prefer them that way, although this is not necessary if you can't be bothered.
- Open out each grilled pepper by making a cut down one side and trim the tops and bottoms off so you have a strip.
- Sprinkle over some lemon zest and juice, divide the chilli, oregano and olives between them.
- Place the halloumi on the pepper and roll the pepper around the cheese.
- Secure with a cocktail stick and press down with the palm of your hand so they flatten slightly.
- Heat the barbeque and cook the peppers on both sides for 5 minutes or until they start to char and the cheese is softening and browning at the ends.
- You can do this inside on a griddled frying pan or under your oven grill as well.