Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is something I made up one night with whatever I had on hand. I loved it so much that I make it at least once a week now!
- 250 g salad leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) can borlotti beans
- 1 (250 g) package halloumi cheese
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 turkey breast
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup lemon-infused olive oil
- 4 tortillas or 4 flat bread
- In a non-stick pan, warm the olive oil gently over a medium-high heat. Slice the halloumi and add it to the pan. After a couple of minutes, add the beans, pine nuts and turkey breast. Turn every few minutes. Cook until the halloumi is brown and grilled on both sides.
- In a large bowl, add salad leave and cherry tomatoes.
- Meanwhile, toast tortillas or flatbread in a 200 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until crispy.
- Add halloumi mix to salad bowl, and pour lemon olive oil over top. Stir to coat. Serve over flatbread and use hands to eat, like a pizza.