Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Serve with a fresh salad.
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons cold milk
- butter (for frying) or oil (for frying)
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated halloumi cheese
- Break eggs into a bowl.
- Add milk, salt and pepper.
- Beat lightly.
- Add the butter to a preheated frying pan and increase the heat until the butter sizzles.
- Pour in the egg mixture and cook until the top is still liquid.
- Add the grated Halloumi and fold over one-third of the omelette.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook 2-3 minutes on each side Tip over onto a warm serving plate and serve with a fresh salad.
Very nice way of rounding out a light meal. Just don't forget to soak the halloumi otherwise you are going to get your salt quota for the week in one meal.