Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is so good. Low GL and very tasty.
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- halloumi cheese, cut into cubes
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 8 button mushrooms
- 1 red onion, peeled and quartered
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together agave, mustard and oil.
- Thread the cheese, tomatoes, mushrooms and onion onto four metal skewers, alternating.
- Brush the agave and mustard mix over the skewered cheese and vegetables.
- Place on a baking tray, turning occasionally and bake for about 15 minutes or until brown.
What a delicious, healthy recipe! I adore halloumi cheese - you just can't go wrong with it. I used reduced fat halloumi and I didn't know what agave syrup was so I used honey instead, which worked fine. A fantastic, tasty recipe - thanks Kelly!