1/2 Photos of Halloumi Bread
2 hrs 30 mins
Missy Wombat's Note:
I bought a bucket of halloumi. This is one of the recipes I have earmarked as I make my way through the cheese...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, salt, yeast, olive oil, milk and water together to form a smooth dough.
- 2Knead until smooth.
- 3Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl, cover with cling film and leave in a warm place to rise for 1 hour.
- 4Break down the dough and mix in the halloumi and dried mint.
- 5Shape the dough into a ball, place on a greased baking sheet, cover and leave to rise in a warm place for another hour.
- 6Preheat the oven to 230ºC/gas 8.
- 7Bake the bread for 30 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- 8Cool the bread on a wire rack.
- 9Serve the halloumi bread with an olive salad.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloumi Bread
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.7
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.0 mg
- Sodium 982.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: