Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 (250 g) packages halloumi cheese
- 1 red onion
- 3 red peppers
- 150 g mushrooms
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 12 bamboo skewers, soaked in water
- Cut the cheese into 2 1/2 cm cubes.
- Cut the onion and peppers into large pieces roughly the same size.
- Thread the cheese and vegetables onto the skewers.
- Barbecue or grill for about 10 minutes or until the cheese and vegetables turn golden.
- Otherwise, marinate the cheese in a mixture of lime, olive oil and corriander for about an hour before cooking.
Great combo of ingredients - and the marinade, hidden in the instructions, was delish too! Thank you Charishma!
Excellent recipe and the cheese survived the grilling process intact! Very nice and made for something quick and different.