- 2 (250 g) packages halloumi cheese
- 1 red onion
- 3 red peppers
- 150 g mushrooms
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 12 bamboo skewers, soaked in water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the cheese into 2 1/2 cm cubes.
- Cut the onion and peppers into large pieces roughly the same size.
- Thread the cheese and vegetables onto the skewers.
- Barbecue or grill for about 10 minutes or until the cheese and vegetables turn golden.
- Otherwise, marinate the cheese in a mixture of lime, olive oil and corriander for about an hour before cooking.