1/1 Photo of Halloumi and Smoked Venison
A wicked flavour combination that will 'wow' your tastebuds
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the cheese into 12 slices.
- 2Place a slice of pear and a basil leaf on each slice and wrap in a slice of smoked venison.
- 3Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, some shredded basil and a good grind of black pepper in a bowl.
- 4Brush the wrapped halloumi slices with the dressing and cook under a hot grill, turning at least once and basting as they cook.
- 5Cook till golden and serve with lemon wedges and basil garnish.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloumi and Smoked Venison
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.1
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 28.0 mg
- Sodium 14.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of