A wicked flavour combination that will 'wow' your tastebuds
Make and share this Halloumi and Smoked Venison recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the cheese into 12 slices.
- Place a slice of pear and a basil leaf on each slice and wrap in a slice of smoked venison.
- Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, some shredded basil and a good grind of black pepper in a bowl.
- Brush the wrapped halloumi slices with the dressing and cook under a hot grill, turning at least once and basting as they cook.
- Cook till golden and serve with lemon wedges and basil garnish.