- Sprinkle halibut with salt and pepper.
- Sauté zucchini, onion and garlic in 1 tbsp.
- oil for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato and parsley and cook covered for 1 minute.
- Remove from pan.
- Sauté halibut in 2 tbsps.
- hot oil until brown on both sides.
- Allow a total cooking time of 10 minutes per inch of thickness (measured at thickest part or until flakes easily with fork).
- Return vegetables to pan.
- Add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat briefly.
- Recipe may be doubled.
This was a really nice dish. Simple, tasty and light.