Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A different way to serve halibut. Adapted from a recipe on foodtv.com.
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 4 (4 ounce) halibut
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 3 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup dried fig, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 4 ounces chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon white truffle oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season halibut with salt and pepper. Wrap 1 slice prosciutto around 4oz fish piece. Refrigerate until needed (can be done up to 2 hours in advance).
- Bring milk to boil with butter, salt and pepper to taste. Whisk in cornmeal slowly and cook for 10 minutes stirring constantly on low heat. Add dried figs and rosemary.
- Drizzle each halibut piece with olive oil and roast for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Spoon polenta into large serving bowls. Top with halibut. Spoon 1 ounce of hot chicken broth on top and drizzle with truffle oil.