Halibut Wrapped in Prosciutto With Polenta and Truffle Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season halibut with salt and pepper. Wrap 1 slice prosciutto around 4oz fish piece. Refrigerate until needed (can be done up to 2 hours in advance).
- Bring milk to boil with butter, salt and pepper to taste. Whisk in cornmeal slowly and cook for 10 minutes stirring constantly on low heat. Add dried figs and rosemary.
- Drizzle each halibut piece with olive oil and roast for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Spoon polenta into large serving bowls. Top with halibut. Spoon 1 ounce of hot chicken broth on top and drizzle with truffle oil.