Halibut with Vegetable Confetti
- Lightly season the halibut fillets with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in skillet and saute' halibut until golden on both sides and fish is opaque in center.
- Remove fillets from pan and set aside on heated serving plates.
- Add diced leek, red pepper, asparagus, celery and carrot to the pan and saute' on high heat about 30 seconds.
- Add wine and butter to the vegetable mixture and continue saute'ing while moving the pan back and forth to prevent scorching.
- Continue saute'ing until a sauce is formed, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spoon the sauce around the halibut on each plate.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of chipped chive.