My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup diced leek
- 1/4 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup diced asparagus or 1/4 cup zucchini
- 2 tablespoons diced carrots
- 2 teaspoons diced celery
- 4 ounces dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- 1Lightly season the halibut fillets with salt and pepper.
- 2Heat olive oil in skillet and saute' halibut until golden on both sides and fish is opaque in center.
- 3Remove fillets from pan and set aside on heated serving plates.
- 4Add diced leek, red pepper, asparagus, celery and carrot to the pan and saute' on high heat about 30 seconds.
- 5Add wine and butter to the vegetable mixture and continue saute'ing while moving the pan back and forth to prevent scorching.
- 6Continue saute'ing until a sauce is formed, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- 7Spoon the sauce around the halibut on each plate.
- 8Garnish with a sprinkle of chipped chive.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halibut with Vegetable Confetti
Serving Size: 1 (450 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.4
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 200.8 mg
- Sodium 310.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 72.7 g