Halibut With Tomato, Capers and Olives
- Coat halibut fillet with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in a 350 F oven for 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 135°F.
- In a 12 inch skillet over medium-low flame, heat the olive oil and add garlic.
- Cook for 1 minute; do not let the garlic brown.
- Add tomatoes with any remaining puree, olives, capers and red pepper.
- Bring sauce to a brisk simmer and cook about 8 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Spoon sauce over fish and garnish with basil.