Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A lovely simple Halibut dish that always goes over well with my family
Make and share this Halibut With Saffron Lemon Butter recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven to 475F.
- Mix Butter, Sour cream, Lemon Zest, Saffron, Cumin, Tomato Paste in a bowl and set aside.
- Salt and pepper Halibut steaks and place on an oiled baking sheet.
- Spread 1/2 tbsp butter mixture on top of each steak.
- Place baking sheet with steaks in the oven, set timer for 12 min.
- In saute pan melt remaining butter mixture over med-high heat, add garlic and saute shrimp until done, but do not over-cook, add lemon juice
- Check to see if Halibut is done, flesh will be white and flaking but still moist 12-15 min max.
- Place Halibut steaks on a serving platter and pour shrimp and butter sauce over steaks.
- Garnish with Green Onion and serve imediately.