Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 4 (6 ounce) halibut steaks
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes or 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon country-style dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup vermouth
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, coarsely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
- Coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place the halibut steaks, with space between them, in the baking dish.
- Put the cherry tomatoes between the fish fillets.
- Spread the mustard on top of the fish, then pour the vermouth over the halibut and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the parsley evenly over all.
- Bake in the center of the oven for 15 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through.