1/3 Photos of Halibut With Mushrooms
Quick and elegant topping for fish and delicious too! Tasty combination. Adapted from Canadian Living magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups thinly sliced cremini mushrooms or 2 cups white mushrooms
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, grated or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 halibut steaks or 4 halibut fillets
- 1In a bowl, mix together, mushrooms, onions, mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice, ginger, salt and pepper; set aside.
- 2Place fish on greased rimmed baking sheet or broiling pan; broil for 5 minutes.
- 3With a lifter, turn fish over; spread mushroom mixture evenly over fish.
- 4Broil until mushroom mixture is golden brown and fish flakes easily when tested, about 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halibut With Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (486 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.2
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 206.9 mg
- Sodium 587.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 77.1 g