Top Review by Sackville
This added a really different taste to our fish...we actually used salmon, because that's what we had on hand, but it was still excellent with the mango salsa. The only thing I would say is that I'm not sure you need so much salsa for just four people...I halved the recipe for the two of us and we still have tons left over!
- 2 mangoes, chopped
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup of fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 halibut, filleted
- olive oil, for brushing
Directions See How It's Made
- In glass bowl, combine mangoes, scallions, mint, lemon juice, and black pepper.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Makes 1 1/2 cups of mango and mint salsa.
- Brush halibut lightly with olive oil and broil 6 to 8 minutes.
- Serve over rice and top with salsa.