Recipe by katia
A very easy and low cal recipe from Corfu a Greek inland. It can be made with any other fish you prefer.I hope you like it.
Top Review by kiwidutch
I adopted you for Pick A Chef, Spring 2007. We like a big garlic flavour so I minced the garlic cloves and like others, reduced the amount of olive oil. This made a wonderfully tasty dinner and I will be making it again to go with summer salads soon. Please see my rating system: 4 stars for lovely taste and ease of making... so simple, so easy. Thanks!
- 2 halibut fillets
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons olive oil (or less)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- white pepper
- 6 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet we put the water, the garlic and the olive oil.
- We put the salt and pepper to the fish fillets.
- When the water is boiling we put the fish and the lemon.
- We put the lid on and simmer about 30 or 40 minutes. The fish must be left only with the olive oil or else simmer a little more with the lid removed.