- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 (6 ounce) halibut fillets (or any firm white fish)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (11 ounce) can white shoepeg corn
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine milk & egg, beat well.
- Place flour and breadcrumbs in separate bowl.
- Coat fish in flour, then dip in egg mixture. Coat with breadcrumbs.
- In large skillet, combine oil, garlic and 2 tbsp of the butter. Cook halibut 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and fish flakes easily. Remove, cover & keep warm.
- Add remaining butter, lime juice and cilantro to same skillet. Scrap up bits. Add corn, cook 2 minutes.
- Serve corn mixture over halibut.