Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
Courtesy of the supermarket. I don't want to lose it but haven't tried it yet.
- 2 cups fresh cilantro, chopped, divided
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 (4 ounce) halibut fillets
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Meanwhile to prepare pesto, place 1 1/2 cups cilantro, 3 tablespoons garlic, pine nuts, Parmesan cheese, 1/4 teaspoons salt and pepper in a food processor and blend.
- Add olive oil, slowly, in a steady stream at low speed until combined and set aside.
- Combine lemon juice, remaining 1/2 cup cilantro, minced garlic and remaining 1/4 teaspoons salt in a small bowl and pour over fish.
- Grill fish 6-8 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Serve fish with the cilantro pesto.