Halibut With Cilantro Pesto
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Meanwhile to prepare pesto, place 1 1/2 cups cilantro, 3 tablespoons garlic, pine nuts, Parmesan cheese, 1/4 teaspoons salt and pepper in a food processor and blend.
- Add olive oil, slowly, in a steady stream at low speed until combined and set aside.
- Combine lemon juice, remaining 1/2 cup cilantro, minced garlic and remaining 1/4 teaspoons salt in a small bowl and pour over fish.
- Grill fish 6-8 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Serve fish with the cilantro pesto.