Recipe by Sky Hostess
This dish is bursting with flavor - we usually have it over brown rice and a side of steamed veggies. I have also made this using chicken breasts and it is just as good! Enjoy!
- 1 lb halibut (tuna, swordfish or chicken work also)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, slivered
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut halibut into 1-inch pieces and sprinkle with lime juice.
- Blend soy sauce into cornstarch in cup until smooth; stir in ginger.
- Heat oil in wok or large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add halibut; stir-fry 2 minutes or until halibut is opaque.
- Stir soy sauce mixture; add to wok. Stir-fry 30 seconds or until sauce boils and thickens.
- Sprinkle with cilantro. Garnish with lime wedges.