Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was given to me from a friend. It is very good.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 (4 ounce) can mild green chilies
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 halibut fillets (4-6 ounces each)
- 1 sheet aluminum foil
- Preheat grill.
- 1 sheet aluminum foil sparyed with cooking spray. Place halibut fillet on foil.
- Mix mayonnaise, green chilies, lime juice and cilantro together.
- Spread on top of fillets. Place foil on grill and cook 10 to 12 minutes.