Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great dinner party recipe, prepare it in advance and then simply pop it in the oven while you enjoy a drink with your guests!
- Make a slit in the side of the fillet to make a pocket.
- Melt one third of the butter in a medium saucepan and add the shallots, garlic, clams and mussels, pour in the wine and turn up the heat to full. Steam the clams and mussels for 4-5 minutes, discarding any that do not open. Strain the clams and mussels and retain the juice.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Shell the clams and mussels and place them in a medium bowl, add the shrimp, half the remaining butter, the breadcrumbs and chives, mix well and add the lemon juice.
- Place the stuffing in the fish. Secure with a toothpick and place the fish on a baking tray, drizzle with the oil, season, and bake for 12 minutes.
- Place the reserved cooking juice in a small pan, bring it to the boil and whisk in the remaining butter.
- Drizzle the sauce over the fish and serve with spinach and new potatoes.