Recipe by Luvs 2 Cook
From eatingwell.com. I put it here so I would not lose it. Fish cookery doesn't get any easier than this. Look for the freshest fish you can find. Just about any firm, mild white fish will be a fine foil for this spicy tomato sauce.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs halibut or 1 1⁄4 lbs striped bass or 1 1⁄4 lbs tilapia fillets, cut into 4 portions
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1⁄4 cup sliced pimento-stuffed green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Arrange fish on baking sheet. Season with 1/2 teaspoon cumin, salt and pepper.
- Combine tomatoes, olives, cilantro, oil and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon cumin in a small bowl. Spoon over the fish.
- Bake the fish until flaky and opaque in the center, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.