Recipe by robertmullins
Excellent recipe. Try adding a high quality aoli to the finished dish as a sauce.
Top Review by Mike McCartney
Probably the best light fish I have ever had. I used real parmesan cheese and grated it, instead of the pre-made, and it turned out great. I served this with the Bacon Fried Rice (which was also excellent).
- 2 halibut fillets, approximately 3/4 lb
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt or 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons canned crumbled French's French fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine the oil, lemon juice, marjoram, garlic salt, dry mustard, and pepper.
- Pour over halibut; marinate 20 minutes, turning once.
- Transfer fish to buttered baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and onions.
- Bake 15 minutes or until done.