This recipe appeared in Farm and Ranch Living 2012. Recipe by Rochelle Wood, Kodiak, Alaska
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 1 (3 lb) halibut fillets, skin removed
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup fresh crabmeat
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1Arrange onions slices in large casserole dish.
- 2Place halibut over onion and sprinkle with Old Bay seasoning.
- 3Combine mayo, sour cream, crab, bacon, green onions, and cheese.
- 4Spread evenly over halibut. Combine bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top.
- 5Bake, uncovered, at 375F for 20 minutes or til fish flakes easily and topping is golden.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halibut Olympia
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.6
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 185.8 mg
- Sodium 1031.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 58.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning