Recipe by quixoposto
This recipe appeared in Farm and Ranch Living 2012. Recipe by Rochelle Wood, Kodiak, Alaska
- 1⁄2 medium onion, sliced
- 1 (3 lb) halibut fillets, skin removed
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup fresh crabmeat
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange onions slices in large casserole dish.
- Place halibut over onion and sprinkle with Old Bay seasoning.
- Combine mayo, sour cream, crab, bacon, green onions, and cheese.
- Spread evenly over halibut. Combine bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375F for 20 minutes or til fish flakes easily and topping is golden.