Recipe by Alskann
This is a delicious and easy way to fix halibut.
Top Review by AmandaInOz
This was so yummy!!! I used low fat sour cream and low fat mayo to cut the fat of the dish, and the flavour did not suffer at all. I served this with some baked leeks, and plates were licked clean tonight. Very tasty! Thanks Alskann! Made for ZWT 4.
- 2 -3 lbs halibut fillets (or other white fish)
- johnny's seafood seasoning, to taste
- 1 cup plain fine breadcrumbs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 bunch chopped green onion
- 7 -8 pieces crumbled cooked bacon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Place filets in a baking dish and sprinkle with seafood seasoning and half of the bread crumbs.
- Mix next 5 ingredients together and completely cover the filets with the mixture.
- Finish by covering the topping with more breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 45 minutes or until the fish is done.