Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Recipe from Gastronomy Restaurants, Salt Lake City, UT.
- 2 halibut fillets (6 to 8 oz ea)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 zucchini, finely sliced
- 1 yellow squash, finely sliced
- 1 large tomatoes, quartered
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 pieces parchment paper (12-inches square each)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss together the parsley, red onion, zucchini, yellow squash, tomato and salt and pepper.
- Place each halibut filet on a piece of parchment paper and top with vegetable mixture.
- Place 1 tablespoon of butter on top of each.
- Fold halibut in parchment paper and roll edges to seal. Place on a sheet pan and cook for 20 to 25 minutes.