Prep 0 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a very easy and delicious recipe. I never have leftovers when I make it! Works with both fresh and frozen halibut.
- 6 slices bacon
- 8 ounces dry fettuccine
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb broiled halibut, cut into cubes
- fresh parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Fry bacon until crisp.
- Reserve grease in pan and remove bacon to drain on paper towel.
- Add bread crumbs and garlic to bacon grease and saute until golden brown.
- Cook fettuccine pasta, drain.
- Add pasta, halibut and bacon to the bread crumbs in saute pan. Heat thoroughly.
- You may need to add olive oil or butter to moisten.
- Serve hot with parmesan cheese sprinkled on top.
This recipe was awesome. I made it last night, it took all of 20 minutes. Will definitely go on my make it again list.