- 6 slices bacon
- 8 ounces dry fettuccine
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb broiled halibut, cut into cubes
- fresh parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bacon until crisp.
- Reserve grease in pan and remove bacon to drain on paper towel.
- Add bread crumbs and garlic to bacon grease and saute until golden brown.
- Cook fettuccine pasta, drain.
- Add pasta, halibut and bacon to the bread crumbs in saute pan. Heat thoroughly.
- You may need to add olive oil or butter to moisten.
- Serve hot with parmesan cheese sprinkled on top.