Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a farovite at are house when all the relatives come for the summer. this makes a large amount of food, it's yummy.
- 1 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 236.59 ml sliced mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 stalk celery
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 118.29 ml cauliflower, pieces
- 118.29 ml broccoli floret
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 9.85 ml parsley
- 4.92 ml basil
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 453.59 g halibut, cut into chuncks
- 29.58 ml butter
- 29.58-44.37 ml flour
- 236.59 ml milk
- 118.29 ml half-and-half cream
- 236.59 ml grated monterey jack cheese
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 14.79 ml chicken bouillon
- Saute together onion, pepper, mushrooms, garlic and celery for a few minutes.
- Add carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and zucchini. stir and cook over low heat until tender.
- Add oregano, parsley, basil and pepper. Stir in halibut chunks and simmer while preparing white sauce.
- Over low heat melt butter, add flour; stir until soaked with the butter. Slowly add milk and half&half, stir until thickens.
- Add Monterey Jack Cheese, sour cream and chicken bouillon. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Add sauce to vegetable and fish mixture, stir all together.
- Serve over fettucini noodles.
Tasty! This cooks up fast so prepped everything ahead. Made for Spring PAC 2013. Thanks for sharing Vicki.