Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A greek woman taught me how to make this halibut baked with fresh parsley, olive oil, garlic and vegetables. I made this for a dinner party and everybody loved it!
- 2 lbs halibut
- 1⁄4 cup good quality dark green olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped or
- 1 small eggplant, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 4 garlic cloves, -crushed and chopped
- salt and pepper
- Wash and pat dry Halibut.
- Cut into 4 - 6 serving size pieces.
- Place in 9x13" pan.
- Salt and Pepper halibut.
- Add remaining ingredients into bowl and stir.
- Pour mixture over halibut.
- Bake 425 for 20 minutes or until just slightly opaque in center. Pull out of oven and let sit 10 minute.