Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
From: Favorite Seafood Recipes of the Eastern Shore. Another easy recipe for busy days!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs halibut steaks
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 scallions, chopped (green tops too)
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash and dry fish steaks.
- Salt and pepper both sides of the fish to taste and put in a greased shallow baking pan.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and worcestershire sauce together and then pour over the fish.
- Arrange chopped scallions on top.
- Sprinkle with parsley and bake for 25 minutes.
I found this recipe ok. It was easy and not bad tasting, just alright though. I also used butter spray, maybe that's why!!
It was easy and delicious and colorful. The Worcestershire seems particularly well suited to the halibut. I used butter spray to cut back on the saturated fat. I know, I know-tell Dh's cardiologist. Even so the fish was wonderful.