- 1 1⁄2 lbs halibut steaks
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 scallions, chopped (green tops too)
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash and dry fish steaks.
- Salt and pepper both sides of the fish to taste and put in a greased shallow baking pan.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and worcestershire sauce together and then pour over the fish.
- Arrange chopped scallions on top.
- Sprinkle with parsley and bake for 25 minutes.