Prep 2 mins
Cook 20 mins
From a community cookbook. Haven't made it yet but I like the way it sounds and it is super easy to prepare. *Note for the herbs, the recipe called for "salad herbs" and I'm not even sure what thet is so let me know what herbs you used!
- 1 lb fresh halibut
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried herbs
- Arrange fish in flat baking dish.
- Mix the sour cream, mustard, ginger and herbs together and spread over the surface of the fish.
- Sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper to taste.
- and bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes or until fish is done and sauce is bubbly.
- Serve at once.